State of the art yet, cost effective the Burlington Athletic Training Facility will be built and sustained 100% by privately donated funds.
• Multi-use facility addition to the South of the existing High School Gymnasium.
• Main level floor area = 36,668 sq. ft.
• Second level floor area = 10,214 sq. ft.
• Total proposed addition area = 46,882 sq. ft.
• 100' x 240' High bay field house with synthetic turf and multi-sport flooring.
• Two full size courts. One for competition use and the other for multi-sport training.
• 7,600 sq. ft. Fitness Center equipped for strength, injury prevention and cardio training.
• Dedicated wrestling room on the second level overlooking the Field House.
• Batting cages for Baseball/Softball in Wrestling Room off-season.
• Independent main entrance for security and flexibility of usage times.
• Prominent recognition entry hall celebrating supporters.
Copyright © Burlington Athletic Training Complex. All Rights Reserved.